El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello region 10.... how is everyone? just wondering what everyone has been up this summer and how all the project's are comming? As for me I have been enjoying all the warm weather that has come our way this year. As far as the elky goes i pulled the engine on mamorial day n striped the block down to nothing and the plan is to bore it out and build a 383 so ive been working lot's of overtime for part money. so there she sits in my back yard. i would like to fix some of the other things that are wrong with it but then it takes away from my engine $$$$ so she just sits. So how's this summer been for you n your elky?????:poke::poke:

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I ended up working most of the day...... Really wanted to go tho. I did take my lil bro fishing tho, right off the river over in Lilly dale by the train bridge. I know what u meen wit the hot weather but its on the cool down for the next week or so n I might even do somethin wit my car. When does ur transmission come?

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my wish list is in the making and im bout to order my rotating mass from skip white performance if i can get passed the order form!!!!!! MY CARD IS TO VALID!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.