El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had probably a dozen or so star wars themed cars at the convention and they were all pretty rough. My son squealed when he saw what at his age seemed like an el camino with an r2d2 sticking out of the roof. We need to do this with an elky LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Am so glad you son liked my '72 FORD Ranchero! Mine is a work in progress, she may look scruffy, but I spent a pretty penny under the hood. :nanawrench: Am sure I can outrun many a trailer queen. PLUS, the scruffy appearance keeps the thieves away? My Ranchero's are daily drivers used to run my mobile window tinting business since 1990.

All the cars at the show had been driven cross country from California to Orlando. (except mine, I live here) The 'rough' appearance you speak of is not really accurate. These cars are modified and geeked out to look like fighter crafts.
https://www.facebook.com/RoadSquadron

Good luck with your projects!
Yours truly, a FORD RANCHERO LADY
Sharon
www.RadicalRay.com

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
wow!! :inlove:

that female wookie makes me feel all funny inside!

:inlove:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
My ranchero has a first name

Its o-s-c-a-r

My ranchero has a second name

Its m-e-y-e-r

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lol! You guys....:funnypost:

Her name is Cheri the Raunchy 'Chero. She will be getting fresh paint once I finish Paramedic school.

Sorry to crash your forum, friends. I know how you Chevy guys love us Ford folks.:poke:

I'm really just a gear head girl, like them all! I just happen to own a couple of Fords.
My friends with the geeked out cars had a killer road trip, am totally jealous.
I did do one of the Hot Rod Power Tour stops last year at the Space Center.

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Anit nothing wrong with a gear head girl, gotta love em!!!:beer:
{Cheri the Raunchy 'Chero}:nanawrench:
Donny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts