El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 67 el camino is in the transmission shop and the technician said that I am going to need new linkage and a new clutch. The clutch i can get fine because my dad and brother work at pdq which is a transmission parts warehouse kind of thing but the linkage I am having no look finding. I need to get this thing back on the road asap because it's my only way of transportation. I did find this online http://www.ss396.com/el-camino/FCH-67A.html but it wouldn't get to me for days because fedex is so **** slow. Are there any specific parts i need from the kit that only work with small block 67 el caminos or can i find a different linkage kit at oreilly auto parts or autozone. I really need this thing back on the road so any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they do but their kit is around 150-200 dollars more and it includes the pedals which I don't need.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
You can pony up the money for overnight shipping.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True but I can barely afford the cost of labor and a new clutch kit. Im going to land tomorrow to see if they have the clutch linkage for cheaper than to buy it online and over night it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts