El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a craigslist ad,I got curious to see more pictures so I clicked his pictures to go to his photobucket.
Here's the ad,and CLICK ON THE PHOTOBUCKET LINK I INSERTED AT THE BOTTOM!
I DON'T KNOW HIM!
Custom 79 El camino*NO RIMS* - $2800 (Dallas)

Date: 2012-04-27, 10:25PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Before i even get started i need to say i have alot of money tied up in this car and alot of time also so dont waste my time!!!!. I have an 1979 El camino that has pretty uch been gone all the way through..... i have changed the engine and trans and it runs great...... it has long tube headers dumped under the car and sounds very good not all loud like other cars... the car has had new ball joints new a frame bushing new sway bar bushings and radiator support bushings... i bought the whole front and doors off a 1986 el camino ..... the interior is very clean and has electric windows and locks like i said already this car has alot of time and money in it and i have a few pics of the process....... call or txt 682-300-6018

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2983663775
http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/texasthrowedest2000/?action=view¤t=elco5.jpg#!oZZ54QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs277.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fkk63%2Ftexasthrowedest2000%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dadrian.jpg

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
He forgot to mention it drives like a dream-- a bad one.
Some people shouldn't reproduce. Dude's likely to accidentally shoot his foot or his kid. Probably not so tough without his gun collection either.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Looks like a fugitive from an abortion clinic. Maybe the guy has an alcohol problem.:dontknow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Click the photobucket link I inserted at the bottom of the ad.

If anyone goes and look make sure you don't have any money in your pockets cuz you ain't going home with any. That's like calling the cops at your own house and it's a meth lab "CLICK CLICK" SEE YOU IN TEN YEARS DUMMY!!!! aND THAT DUDE THAT RUNS YOUR PRISON DOWN THERE LOVES THOSE KIND OF GUY'S AND HE GET'S TO SLEEP OUT SIDE AND THE GUARD DOGS GET AIR CONDITIONING INSIDE.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a response to the ad I found earlier.
dallas craigslist>dallas>for sale / wanted>cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care: [?]
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally!Beware any deal involving Western Union , Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Reguarding: custom Elcamino *no rims* ( Dallas )

Date: 2012-04-28, 5:40PM CDT
Reply to: see below
[Errors when replying to ads?]

Really, by Seth & Amy (SNL)
Really, your going to post an ad hooked up to your photo bucket account without knowing everyone can see you other pics?
Really, you're going to have pics in there with you holding a gun in your ride with your child asleep in the back seat!!!
Really, you're going to have another with you holding a pistol and your child at the same time!!!
Really, I MEAN REALLY????
So by buying your car is someone supporting your illegal weapons stash or your brainless life style!!!!!
Pull your ad, Park your ride & get a life!!!
I hope the right people see it and take the actions that should be taken!!!
REALLY!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Kinda looks like a hostage situation, maybe it should get forwarded to the DPD

Kinda what I was thinking, or child protective services.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
They flagged the responce ad but left his up!!!:let_it_all_out:
But I bet it's reposted!!!:dontknow:
Donny

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
I like it, you keep flagging and I keep getting back on top!!!
FLAG THE AD WITH THE KID AND GUN TOGETHER!!!!
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2983663775.html
Click on one of his pics and look through his photo album
So your "good" idea is protect the seller instead of the child!!!
Keep flagging cause I want the right people to see this!!!
Look in the back seat!!!
REALLY!!!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
just think these mindless morons will be running the country when we are too old to stop them. makes cancer look apealling after all

1 - 20 of 28 Posts