El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has a v6 with air can you imagine . It had 38000 miles in 2002 when tree fell on the roof & blew out 3 of the windows. I put a new battery in it & it started right up. So I guess i'll look for a roof & glass & go from there .I may be a member of this forum for a long time.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, keep us posted and pictures we like pics even when the elky looks in sad shape. sounds like you have your work cut out for you. How about a convertible without the top?

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
{I put a new battery in it & it started right up}
Theres your sign.:nanawrench:
Keep us posted on your progress!!
Donny

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, keep us posted and pictures we like pics even when the elky looks in sad shape. sounds like you have your work cut out for you. How about a convertible without the top?
or even a custom job with a removable top. i bet that would look pretty sweet. good luck with your project. post pics as you go. we like pics.

·
Registered
852 Posts
i always thought it would be kinda cool to do a targa top in a 5th gen. the body even lines even look like it could almost belong on those cars.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
i always thought it would be kinda cool to do a targa top in a 5th gen. the body even lines even look like it could almost belong on those cars.
X2 on the targa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts