El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
On Hold ..............

We haven't locked down a specific venue, Richard, but we're working on that. And we'll start working on lodging in early Fall,, when the time gets closer to one year off. I too am anxious to have everything locked in, but sometimes I have to force patience as a part of the planning.................Ken

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I live in Frisco, about 45 minutes from Arlington. If you need help with leg work on this end please let me know.
Bobby T.
US Army Retired:banana:

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Less than a year away, are we hearing anything for location or sponsors yet? I know the calendar fiasco diverted a few minutes (LOL) of your time, but just getting anxious.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,522 Posts
There's a venue in the works, but it's too early to make an official announcement. Still working on nailing down costs, etc. But we will have an update soon. :popcornsmiley:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Just a thought... SUmmit racing has a big store in Mesquite,Tx that has a decent parking lot and a large side and back lot. It use to be a lumber yard. They might be willing to sponsor it. Plus you have the Devils Bowl dirt track about 3 miles away.....

Robert Jordan
Winnsboro Texas

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Announcement Pending..

We are in the process of negotiating the contract. We should have everything buttoned up with an announcement by next week. Our goal is to start accepting pre-registrations by the first of the year. Thanks for your patience - these things can be far more complex than it appears on the surface...................Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts