Discussion Starter #1
Did he trade his El Camino for a Ranch---???:poke:
Key board broke???:dontknow:
One of you California guys go wake him up!!!!:blowingup:
Donny

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Hey guys I'm here. I haven't been on here very much lately because I hurt my back a few weeks ago. It's been bothering me to sit in front of the computer. So lately I've been avoiding anything that irritates my back. I'll be back on a regular basis in a couple of weeks or so. Take care everyone! :beer:

PS: Donny you are a snitch, LOL!

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Hey guys I'm here. I haven't been on here very much lately because I hurt my back a few weeks ago. It's been bothering me to sit in front of the computer. QUOTE]

...Hope you get to feeling better..:beer::You_Rock:

·
Senior Member Participating Member
825 Posts
Mike, Sorry your laid up or is it laid out? Hope its not a recurring problem. If I can help call or email.:yell: Terry

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
If you need someone to babysit the Ekly, just call.. and click here
if you need a new toy..

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
{ So lately I've been avoiding anything that irritates }
So your trying to aviod your face????:dontknow:
Can't say that I blame you though!!!!:poke:
Donny

·
0 Posts
I understand how the back problems feel! I just did a therapy session Tuesday and I swear I've never had the heel of my foot dang near touch the back of my head. He popped my lower back and I farted. Never had that happen either! I'll be doing this for a few months till it's better. Good Luck and hope you get back to doing what you Tranny guys do...lol

·
Master Dipstick
544 Posts
Sorry to hear you are down and out, take care of that back.. been there myself my friend you'll be up and around before you know it. :beer:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Hey guys I'm here. I haven't been on here very much lately because I hurt my back a few weeks ago. It's been bothering me to sit in front of the computer. So lately I've been avoiding anything that irritates. Take care everyone! :beer:

PS: Donny you are a snitch, LOL!
And we all know how irritating DDD is! Get well soon!

:texas::nanawrench:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Het, Mike..
why not throw up a photo of that motor you showed me. That will give everyone something to jaw about!

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Hey Mike, feel for you on the back pain issue. A few years ago, mine got to where it was obviously pinching in the lower spine area & not just muscle pain. About the same time I finally decided to try a chiropractor, I figured out I wasn't doing the right types of streatches for my particular problems & regular (directed streatches) are as important if not more, than the monthly or so maintenance chiropractor visits.Can even be helpful to people who had surgery. I still lift more than I should at work ALOT, But I can keep it under control , for now.
Hope something works for you.Patience is needed to get better, backs heal slow.Found some good info in a book called Your miraculous back written by dr Silverman at the local library. Knowledge is power.

Seeif you can do what this guy does:nanawrench:
Just kidding, Know it hurts to watch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts