El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Where can I find these decals. I will be repainting the black portion of the el Camino.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I know I have a set somewhere; I bought the full 2-tone stripe kit that goes between the upper & lower colors for my '87 which included that script, but '87 doesn't use that script. Let me see if it's the same color as yours, and I'll post again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know I have a set somewhere; I bought the full 2-tone stripe kit that goes between the upper & lower colors for my '87 which included that script, but '87 doesn't use that script. Let me see if it's the same color as yours, and I'll post again.
Yeah I know 87 doesn't use that script but I like the look of this one better. Thanks for checking. I have the tranporters insurance company taking care of the bill since they scratched during transport.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yeah I know 87 doesn't use that script but I like the look of this one better. Thanks for checking. I have the tranporters insurance company taking care of the bill since they scratched during transport.
I do have them, charcoal/red. The letter is Charcoal, with a red border surrounded by a gray outline. Large door script for each side and the smaller tailgate script. Made by 3M.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts