El Camino Central Forum banner

White Rock & Keller's cruise this weekend or next

• Yes, this weekend

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Next weekend would be better

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I can do either

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • It's to hot, I can't do either!!! (whiner) L.O.L.

Votes: 4 23.5%
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

· Banned
5,787 Posts
must be crazy....

i must have lost it, 97 degrees and 250 mile round trip with no a/c better yet i cant even roll my windows down cause i just got new window tint on lumpy but im gonna go fill it up and head that way drinking lots of gatorade and water, wish me luck...:texas::dontknow:will post pics tomm, from the cruise to big d to see triple d and everybody else cheers :beer:

· Premium Member
12,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Let me say thanks to Carr, JPMdaddy, Woody, & Minoridertim and his wife!!!!
For those that couldn't make it (cause it was to hot) Whiners!!!!:poke:
Carr always keeps his cool????
JPM Daddy don't like the heat but he braved it!!!
Tim & his wife drove 2+ hours in an El Camino with no AC.
But Woody takes the cake. He drove 2+ hours with no A/C and his windows rolled up (because he just had his windows tinted!) what a stud!!!
It was a great time out at the lake and even better at Kellers!!!!
I know, I know, no pictures, it never happened. So here you go!!

Can't wait till next time!!!:nanawrench:
Thanks people!!!:You_Rock:
Donny

· Banned
5,787 Posts
wow what a road trip i think im still dehydrated....but it was a blast,,, 250 miles no a/c with the windows rolled up, yall must be special up there in big d :poke::secret: i dont even drive that far to see my girlfriend:secret:(hope big t dont log on ) ill try n post pics later,,
after another gallon of sweet tea and a nap lol cheers

G

·
wow what a road trip i think im still dehydrated....but it was a blast,,, 250 miles no a/c with the windows rolled up, yall must be special up there in big d :poke::secret: i dont even drive that far to see my girlfriend:secret:(hope big t dont log on ) ill try n post pics later,,
after another gallon of sweet tea and a nap lol cheers
You're a Beast bro! When I got mine tinted, I had to do the same thing till the tint baked on. I rode like that in 100* for a couple days...
Good to see you came to see us city folks.. Post a pic of the new tint too.

· Deputy Director Region 13
2,257 Posts
Had a great time, DDD. Enjoyed the lake, and loved seeing all the cars at Kellers too. If I lived in Big D, I would be at Kellers every weekend. Oh the wife enjoyed it too. Thanks DDD. Lets do it again soon.:beer: BTW Deans Bird is wicked cool.:twisted:
Tim

· Venerated Member RIP
2,918 Posts
Was a lot of fun, but waaay too hot. I know this temp is just the beginning of summer too.

I vote for a morning, breakfast cruise in somewhere, while its still cool out. A group of guys with 55-57 T-birds meets at a local restaurant every Saturday morning here in Richardson. Maybe we should crash their party with a few Elkys - LOL

· Ministry of Broke Things
6,881 Posts
Sorry I missed it. Had the Elky all loaded up and ready to go. Instead, I got to clean out the turd pipe at my house. :let_it_all_out:Well, they say "it" happens, and well, "it" did. And since if there's no pictures, it never happened.....

My beer at the end of the day was well earned. And yes, I did wash my hands first.

6,881 Posts
That's not the picture you smell :poke:

6,881 Posts
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.