El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in process of putting daytime running lights on my El. Does any one else have DRLs on theres. If so post a pic of yours plz. I got to make some brackets for mine an I will post some pics.

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
brackets? I have seen some with some kind of relay that runs the lows at a reduced voltage..

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
My thoughts?

Yer hood is open.:poke:

No really, looks great.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Now you need to add the Bi-Xenon HID's. That would be and outstanding addition to your car. All of mine are 6000k Xenon and the brighten up the road like you wouldn't believe. Running power directly from the battery makes them even better. 6k is the brite white, not the blue lights. Mind if I copy you're idea?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mind if I copy you're idea?[/QUOTE] no problem with copying my idea Jarhead. I'm going to take more pics from the underside and let you all see what I've done :???:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,619 Posts
Cool idea. Any reasonable idea to keep some fool from hitting your Elky is a good one as far as I'm concerned.:beer:

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's pretty sweet if i had the same front end and spoiler thing i would totally want to do this just not sure it would look right on a 81:poke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts