Total Posts

Total Posts: 3,176
Posts Per Day: 5.67
Find all posts by HKDUP87
Find all threads started by HKDUP87

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,619 Posts
You've got a lot of ground to cover to catch the D-man, but you're setting a good pace. However, Keyser is going to give you a run for your money. :beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've got a lot of ground to cover to catch the D-man, but you're setting a good pace. However, Keyser is going to give you a run for your money. :beer:

I don't want the honer just wondering what people here are doing in there spare time. If there is spare time anymore.:secret::secret:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Gotta be triple D! Man must never sleep. His car is sweet.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
I take a lot of enjoyment whenever I can share info or try to help someone who has a problem I have had to wrestle with over the lsst 50 years.
I find this site, it's members and common enthusiasm for our whips to be a first class organization. When I have my droid I enjoy spinning through the threads. I am retired and make my own hours.
I have learned so much by picking through old threads. Our roster includes some obviously smart members who so willingly provide technical data.
Then we have the motorheads like myself. We all speak the same lingo when the conversation turns to what's under the hood.

Thanks to all you cruckers for making my experience here pleasant, informative and comfortable.

Seriouly:You_Rock:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
3D has more total but only 5.00 per day, just more days.

I think Robert wins the daily post count.

I'm at about 2.45 or so. I'm a slacker.

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Last year I was recognized as the new member with the most posts,HKDUP87 was 2nd. I couldn't keep up that pace due to changes at my business. I'm working 60-70 hr weeks right now.

If we took a poll of private messages I'd win. I've had over 600 PM's since I started. Nearly all of them transmission questions. Once I hire a new tech, which is not easy(I'm picky), I'll be much more active with regular posts. :beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your all my teachers I just keep looking in threads. When I first started I was trying to find out how to get that number 8 plug out and that made my day. Who thought I would be doing a motor swap? I never would have attempted it if I didn't know that I would get all the help I needed and not hung out to dry asking to many questions.

NASCAR doesn't even have a pit crew like I do.:You_Rock:

Robert

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
I only have one thing to say {ROCK ON!!!}:You_Rock:
Now back to what I was talking about......:poke:
Donny

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Wait a minute. You are all on this board by choice? I thought everyone was on here because it was court mandated community service like me?:poke:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure is nice to have a leader you want to follow for once or maybe twice.:nanawrench::nanawrench:
If you ever need help call me on my sell the number is

1+0+189-555-1212 :secret:

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Sure is nice to have a leader.
If you ever need help call me on my sell the number is

1+0+189-555-1212 :secret:
Inmate 1212 (Robert) is cool. We talk through the bars at night after lights out.
We're using his new SBC as our get-away car when we bust out 'cause my RAT don't have the legs.
Court mandated my foot. No cage can hold a Rat.:twisted:

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI everyone... Just bought a 1972 El Camino and wanted to know if someone can tell me which one I have via the vin number.... This poor baby needs to be taken care of and I so wanted one my whole life

Chris

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HI everyone... Just bought a 1972 El Camino and wanted to know if someone can tell me which one I have via the vin number.... This poor baby needs to be taken care of and I so wanted one my whole life

Chris
GO here in our forums

VIN Decoding

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Inmate 1212 (Robert) is cool. We talk through the bars at night after lights out.
We're using his new SBC as our get-away car when we bust out 'cause my RAT don't have the legs.
Court mandated my foot. No cage can hold a Rat.:twisted:
Granny's com'n for a visit and shes bring a block of the government cheese with her.:secret::secret:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts