El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for someone in my area (Simi Valley, CA) that is interested in working on my truck. i have a 1980 El Camino and mechanics are out of line around here. If anyone is looking to make some cash I will pay you to work on my ride. Of course I get to watch and learn while your at it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are just some things that I want to make sure get done right. I'm a computer guy. I can do just about anything with a computer but when it comes to cars I am a newbie. Hell, I would even be willing to trade services.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Smoked1 said:
Hell, I would even be willing to trade services.
Oh a computer geek huh? Well OK then, I'd be willing to build you a killer small block if you can hack into Bill Gates' bank accounts and transfer all the funds to a Swiss bank account in my name. Just kidding. :lol: e-mail me! No really just kidding!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jim's shop rate: $50 per. hr
$60 if you watch
$70 if you help
$100 if you worked on it before
:)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Did'nt think you would want to trailer your elky all the way to Iowa, good luck on finding a good mechanic

·
Registered
48 Posts
same situation different car

Hows it goin guys, I'm in the same boat looking for a mechanic, shops are abosutely expensive.

I don't need my Elky worked, on, don't even have it yet lol. But I do need the engine/tranny installed in my '67 Camaro as well as some welding for the dash. The estimate I got was $2,000! And thats with no parts!

Let me know if you find anyone good and reliable!

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
So Cal Assistance

I do welding Gas, or Mig , have body tools, stud welder system(no holes dent pulling ) new engine timing set up, sound proofing, under car coating, upholstrey cleaning and protection,

·
Registered
39 Posts
So Cal Assistance

I do welding, Gas or Mig , have body tools, stud welder system (no holes dent pulling ) new engine timing set up, sound proofing, under car coating, upholstrey cleaning and protection,

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mechanic for hire

Hi, I am in ventura and do side work. I am a ASE certified mechanic for 40 years now. E mail me if you still need work done. My rates are $40.00 an hr. I do all repairs. [email protected] I am currently doing my 87 i just bought. 8) I am recovering from a motorcycle accident right now so no heavy work for a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts