El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 13
2,247 Posts
I don't even know where to start. That thing is UGLY! What a waste of time, money, and welding materials!!

Tim

·
Premium Member
12,600 Posts
Where to start? You think it might leak when it rains?
{ and this truck has a good title which is titled as a international }
So what do you think it's titled as now? A barf bag!!!:barf::barf:
Donny

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I read the ad 1st and looked at the front end pic.

I was thinking "COOL" someone modernized an old truck.

Then I looked at the other pics. Gag reflex kicked in.

·
Deputy National Director
2,237 Posts
My reaction? That is just hard to look at. Like seeing the occupants of a plane crash. I just had to turn my head away. And by the way, even drugs can't make someone do that. He has Picasso syndrome.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,382 Posts
My reaction? That is just hard to look at. Like seeing the occupants of a plane crash. I just had to turn my head away. And by the way, even drugs can't make someone do that. He has Picasso syndrome.
:funnypost:
:beer:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,105 Posts
The creator of this perverted assemblage only mental illness could inspire. Crush it quick before if spawns!

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Oh, Good God in Heaven!!! What the H*ll is that???
Waste of an International cab and title, I'd say.
Howeverrrr.......Cab and much of the hood with a title....scrap the rest......Hmmmm...? Serious possibilities.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I kinda like it..:inlove: I like the old Binders and my elky has Grand Am seats in it. So I might be making a trip to Tennessee. I'm taking my banjer and leaving my teeth in Texas.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I kinda like it..:inlove: I like the old Binders and my elky has Grand Am seats in it. So I might be making a trip to Tennessee. I'm taking my banjer and leaving my teeth in Texas.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,808 Posts
For all that this build has going against it , I think I`m with Jarhead on this one . Mike , pick me up on the way to Tennessee . With a quick paint job this thing would be great for advertizing . Hey , there is no way you could ignore staring at it going down the road . It does drive down the road ? :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.