El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my wife out tonight on our date night. We had a nice dinner at a local restaurant and had a great dinner and good time talking. We decided to go get a ice cream for desert.

we were sitting down talking about anything and everything when the topic of pets came up, we talked about getting chickens, sheep and goats. I told her that I would be more than happy to get a Goat and that i would even pay for it. I told her that I knew where one was for sale at, I saw it on the way to dinner. So off we go!!

This is what I showed her.

Needless to say no Goat for me!!

She said she is going to come home with a pygmie goat now...

Attachments

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
You had me there for a minute! I thought GTO from the title then you started talking about farm animals and pets and I'm thinking Oh he really means a "goat"! LOL!

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You had me there for a minute! I thought GTO from the title then you started talking about farm animals and pets and I'm thinking Oh he really means a "goat"! LOL!
So did my wife!! But still no GTO for me... :-(

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
You should have said you needed to rescue a goat!!
(and then the fight started!!!):nanawrench:
Donny

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
you hearing is going a lil fuzzy, she said that you WERE an old goat!

:wink1:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Pygmy Goat!

:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
My wife was tired of my daily driver being a '79 Trans Am with 400/4 speed, faded paint and iffy A/C. She wanted me to get something newer, safer, with better MPG. I wanted a Grand National or Regal T., she was thinking more 'used' ' airbag/tractioncontrol/safety' transportation appliance like a Taurus or something. So, we compromised- I got a 2005 GTO. It's not what I wanted, but if it makes her happy...

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
It always seems to be the same story make her happy what about the guys they don't get to happy or only when you buy her something ?:poke:
I did two ten year stretches married ten and a girlfriend for ten. I guess the second half of my life is going to be to make me happy and it's working just as planned.:beer:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
i made mine happy ,redid her 84 z28.now i am free to do as i please to make me happy. a small price to pay to have all of my toys.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Ahhh.. North Carolina.. where men are men , and goats are nervous.. :texas:

·
Registered
802 Posts
This story sounds exactly like somethin Id do lol :beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts