El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was replacing my weatherstrips for drip rails and while doing so i broke 1 of the window guide tabs ! trying to find one and not having any luck was hoping some the members can tell me where to get some ,or may have 1 i can buy. i would appreciate all the help i can get, thanks

·
Registered
559 Posts
I've been on the hunt for one of these for a few years. I'm curious to see what response you get as I'm missing my drivers side one.

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
I've been on the hunt for one of these for a few years. I'm curious to see what response you get as I'm missing my drivers side one.
There's a post here somewhere on it you may ask Mike (Darbysan) i think he posted it. here you go.!!!!!!

closing windows

Robert:beer:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nice, found them on ebay as well as on a site called gbodyparts.com but they do want 10 bucks a piece on the gbody site or 16 bucks on ebay ouch. Will be buying these when I put the car back on the road, thanks Robert.

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Nice, found them on ebay as well as on a site called gbodyparts.com but they do want 10 bucks a piece on the gbody site or 16 bucks on ebay ouch. Will be buying these when I put the car back on the road, thanks Robert.
no problem i need a set to.
robert

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts