El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1984 El Camino and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find inner (mounted to door panel) and outer window seals for the driver and passenger side doors? The outer ones are cracked with part of the seal missing allowing water into the door. The inner ones are pretty much gone. I've seen cut out views of different seals, but haven't been able to figure out which ones I'd need. I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
window felt replacements

These items are readily available from a number of reputable suppliers, including: Original Parts Group, National Parts Depot, the El Camino Store, Honest Charley, Classic Industries, and your local Chevy dealer. They run about $80 per set roughly. Log onto the websites of these dealers to check the actual prices for the best deal. (Remember to ask for the NECOA/ECC members discount!)

Also you might want to check into past postings about this topic. Near the top of our home page in the banner going across the screen, click onto "Forums" and then scroll through four pages or so of messages under body restorations for this topic and also look under interior restoration. Basic info is provided there for your reference. Then come back with any specific questions you have about help with your application.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Most of the previously mentioned mail-order suppliers buy from "SoffSeal". They are the leading manufacturer of these rubber components for classic cars.

You can find them at www.soffseal.com.

Margoelky

·
1,867 Posts
I bought the whole kit... Door seals , roof rail seals, & window channel seals. All was farely easy to replace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts