El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do ya'll think, how about next year we have a womans bracket racing event included? :dontknow:
We have a year to teach them to run the times right and that puts them all on an even scale.
Ssssshhh, (and it makes it easier to spend the bucks on our rides!!!!):nanawrench:
You guys game?:beer:
Donny

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
you got some pink trophys Donny, or just tired of being beat by the girls?

:poke: :texas:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Donny,looks like they should be teaching the rest of us ! i seen some very good reaction times from Our Lady racers, as far as bracket racing goes,than you would be taking the fun out of the racing,and turning it into more of a Job,the best racing is Aways heads up racing,sorry thats my 2 cents . any ex racer will tell you Bracket racing is a lot of work. good suggestion run it by your boss (Wife) and let us know :poke:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Im in...
Dial in bracket racing puts Everybody on a level field
what ya scared of a lil junkyard motor would ya or a calculator
Im just saying:poke::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Yes thats it lets add more complication,into a event,that several of us spend most of the year setting up,so how long have you been a professional bracket racer,and set up such events ? thats what i thought ,we can always take a vote on it.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, now, it has to be fun!!! I'm thinking they can do both. Run all out which involves HP and skill & bracket which involves skill & luck.
But whatever, just and idea to think about.
Main thing is having fun:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Donny,looks like they should be teaching the rest of us ! i seen some very good reaction times from Our Lady racers,
...that because,there ready to fly off the handle at a split second,and If there P.S.M.ing,its even worst..(.P.M.S. Putting up with Men S*#T)...:poke:

:beer:

Attachments

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
You guys know you can count me IN either way! I just wanna race! :poke:
It sure will be a blast!
Okay, you guys need to get your wives to register on here, so we "girls" can have some fun getting ready for next year as well. I mean after all, we need to decide on who's bringing the chocolates, and the glitter dust! LOL!! Ohhhh we can even get matching PINK girl team shirts!! We'll drive you guys out of your minds if nothing else with this!

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
i say let them play,pretty fast cars and fast pretty women,seems only natural to me:beer:
...there a force to be recoking with....

...be afraid,very afraid...:poke:
:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
been married twice for a total of 37 years.stupid maybe scared never.and if im gona loose i would rather it be to a pretty face,besides all real men let the lady go first

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hey Terry it would be a very short drive to make men lose their minds, would be pay back for driveing us bonkers, Hee Hee.
It was great meeting you.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I'll take two!!!!!!!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Hey Terry it would be a very short drive to make men lose their minds, would be pay back for driveing us bonkers, Hee Hee.
It was great meeting you.
Melissa--It was great meeting you, too!! I hope you plan on being on our team---GIRLS RULE!!! We gotta show the boys how it's done at the track! :beer:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts