El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey San Antonio and surrounding area members, this Friday is the second Friday of the month and that means its car show time at Wommack Chevrolet in Castroville.
1955 US 90 Castroville, Texas 78009.

The dealer clears off all new and used cars for the show, there will probably be between 150-250 vehicles. I think its 2 bucks to get in. All regular street vehicles park in the field next door for free. They have food vendors and music.:texas:
I plan on driving the '63 Fury, but if I can get 2 or more El Camino's to commit I'll make sure my El Camino gets there also. Think outside the loop. Be there or be square!:nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the good stuff happens when i'm gone! Have Linda take 'Matttie'. That makes 1 El Camino....
That would be very stressful, but may consider it. I will let you know.:texas:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so the Chevrolet dealership doesn't mind the old-time Plymouth competition? :eek3:
Lots of classics and specialty cars and trucks of all kinds will be there.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I know Castroville and the location. I always like going to car shows like that with a bunch of variety. Bit too far for me and too many other projects going on right now.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Might just have to go out there this weekend.
Much easier ride for me than Biff's.

Last time I took a ride to Biff's, the traffic was so bad I stopped on the side of the road and waited for over an hour for the traffic to calm down-----as soon as I got started again---2 wrecks within a half mile of each other. Longest 15 mile ride of my life. (I left from the body shop -- not from home)

Womak is about 30 miles from me and the upside is I do not have to deal with any city traffic at all.
2 lights and one left turn---easy ride

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would be good to see you Bryan, hope you can make it. I am going to try to be there early.:texas:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts