El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. Just wanted to see if there was a group gathering anywhere along woodward for the cruise later this month. I will be cruising for sure and hanging out along woodward, but if I could find a group of fellow elky owners to gather with....would be some fun!

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Sorry, I won't be there. I do the "Back To The Bricks" in Flint.

Doug

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'll be there . If anyne can find a spot to meet ,I'll be there too.Ran in it year before last but have to resolve heating problem before I can run it again.:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'll be there -- with the SSR group. We have a lot just south of 11 Mile.

The Elky's still in pieces at the moment.... but someday it'll cruise Woodward.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
You guys have no idea how much I miss being able to do the Woodward Dream Cruise!
1500 miles is just a bit too far for me to drive! :dontknow:
Make sure whoever goes get LOTS and LOTS of pictures! Think of this old lady far down in Texas as you pass 13 mile-that's where we used to hang out the first few years of the cruise! Have fun!! :beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Sorry, I won't be there. I do the "Back To The Bricks" in Flint.

Doug
Hey Doug, When you're at the Back To The Bricks" show in Flint, keep your eyes peeled for a 70 burgundy Monte Carlo-that's my baby brother. His name's Norm. IF you should happen to see him, tell him "hey, you missed a spot!" from his big sister! :beer:
Have a fun time and get pics!!

·
Deputy Director Region 9 (MI-IN-KY)
293 Posts
I did Back the to Bricks for the first time this year. A few of my friends have started skipping Woodward and heading to Flint. I really liked it. Just drove my newer car and walked around with the family. It was nice.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
RATS!!! I couldn't make it down to Back To The Bricks this year!:mad2: The latest scuttle-butt i've heard (anybody else?) is that the people running the "Back To The Bricks" and the "Woodward Dream Cruise" are talking about possibly combining the two cruises between Flint and Detroit, using the old Dixie Highway. Now that would be a LONG cruise!

Doug

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
You guys have no idea how much I miss being able to do the Woodward Dream Cruise!
1500 miles is just a bit too far for me to drive! :dontknow:
Make sure whoever goes get LOTS and LOTS of pictures! Think of this old lady far down in Texas as you pass 13 mile-that's where we used to hang out the first few years of the cruise! Have fun!! :beer:
Here's my pictures - about 400 of them.

http://kmaher.3guysonline.com/woodward-12/Saturday/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts