El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick look says no windshield wipers
Listing 1978 El Camino,,350 engine,,fresh,,roller rockers,Edelbrock intake and carb..new plugs,,wires,,and tuned to excellent running specs.
Has new headers,,flow masters and complete duals......350 trans,,perfect working.......new ball joints,bushings,,shocks on front,,new air shocks on rear.
Front end alignment,,,,,new master cylinder,,new calibers,brake hoses,pads on front,,,new wheel cylinders and shoes on rear.
nice interior,,(no tears).........have all components for air (complete) just not installed.............

Licence and inspection current

Straight body very clean,,no collision on this one...The primer you see is where i was taking the old chrome off and working those pegs.
Asking $4,100 have more than that in it,,just wanting to move it for other personal reasons,,not hungry,,this will go for a decent price or I wont sell it.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO THIS ONE BUT PAINT AND ENJOY,,,,ALL MECHANICALS ARE DONE.
817 466 6358 Wayne

Donny

·
0 Posts
Why the bashing? Looks good to me. Just needs paint or more primer.

·
Registered
478 Posts
For someone wanting to do a little body work, and choose what color they want, might not be bad. No wipers though, little strange.

·
Premium Member
5,893 Posts
The wiper motor is there at least.

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Of all the vehicles I have looked at for sale that were "perfect", "road ready", "needs nothing...", seems to me that everyone has a different definition of these terms than I do...

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Needs nothing if you don't count washer bottle, squiters, and hoses, heater, wiring, and water bottle cap, but other than that ( and what I CAN'T see ) it needs nothing!!!:dontknow:
Donny

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I think it is funny that at least half the cars on craiglist has rebuilt motors and trannys. Then you look at the picture and you can't even see the motor due to all the grease and grim.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I really like the paint/primer/cow/finger painting concept. the blue looks nice and the touch up areas arent tooooo out of wack. and the wheels add that "i dont care how my project car looks, it can whoop you cars @$$" look. I LIKE!!!!!!:inlove:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Cool elky! I think they need to finish the blue paint sceme though. Pretty straight elky for the price!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts