El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed the option for your personal garage in your user control panel.
It's info about your rides ! Didn't know if ya'll seen it or how long it's been there. So I thought to let you know !!:beer:

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
I also never noticed, must be a new feature. Thanks for letting us know. I will now add my rides!

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
I just fixed the feature last night as it has been installed for some time now, just not functioning.
The powers that be and myself were hoping to test it for a few days before rolling it out to the general membership. Since the cat is out of the bag, I guess it would not hurt to allow the members to start using it. Just click the "manage garage" link in the User Cp and add your garage.

To see all garages that have been added:

http://www.elcaminocentral.com/garage.php?do=index

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,360 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Way cool! I hope it's a big, big garage! Gonna need at least 8 bays, with additional parking out front! :secret:

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sa your pm Steve! That is cool! Can you see other peoples too?
Brandon
You can see it on the right side of the post, on the bottom of their info !!
You will see the word Garage. Click on it !!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
I just fixed the feature last night as it has been installed for some time now, just not functioning.
The powers that be and myself were hoping to test it for a few days before rolling it out to the general membership. Since the cat is out of the bag, I guess it would not hurt to allow the members to start using it. Just click the "manage garage" link in the User Cp and add your garage.

To see all garages that have been added:

http://www.elcaminocentral.com/garage.php?do=index
I LOVE it!! Thanks for adding it to the features! Pretty cool! :beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
This is really cool, everyone! Check it out!

Also there's a direct thread/topic listing in the drop down menu in forum search for the "Garage" now.

I like it a lot!:beer:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Hmmm, can't ya do the same thing with using the signature block to post from a host site???

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
This garage feature is super and easy to download to. Thanks a bunch for activating it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts