El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Zombieking aka Tim , great meeting you today . Thanks for taking all those parts off my hands , the cowl hood and grill will sure help to make a sweet el camino even sweeter ,love the TPI engine .

p.s. the apple fritters were good

Chris

·
Registered
113 Posts
I can be such a dumbazz sometimes! How did I miss this post with my user name in the title and post a reply in the other instead? :dontknow:

Come on now, sweet El Camino? It's pretty rough really, but your right it will be sweet when I get some of them parts installed. :nanawrench:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well you're right about that, I too like the look of the tpi, and gonna look alot sweeter when I pull it all off and redo the intake gaskets. Thinking with the vacuum problems and the coolant issue on the intake, it should solve my problems, and give me the opportunity to clean up and shine up all the tpi and tubes when apart.

You know what's really gonna top it off and be ultimate sweetness? When I hook-up all that braided hose running from the tpi back to the little blue bottle in the smugglers box behind my seat!:secret:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts