El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to thank Zach(ZZUK99) for the very nice post in the buyer/seller feedback forum. I've talked to this young man and he has his rebuild going in the right direction - I've seen the pics he has sent me on my pnone. Zach is very trustworthy - I sent him the parts the second time he purchased from me and told him to just put the money order in the mail - the m.o. arrived on time and correct amount - Thank you Zach. Zach makes a good addition to the NECOA and I look forward to his calls and his [posts on here - we've got the younger generations going strong on here so the advancement is with them - I hope more young people get interested in the older cars and keep it going just like Zach. Thanks again Zach and best of luck with your Elky build. By the way we both have 78's LOL. Thanks.

Geno

:You_Rock:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Zach is indeed a decent young feller! I first met him when he made the trip to Silver Springs for the NPD All GM Octoberfest Show last Fall in his all original 78. There always seems to be one thing or another going wrong with that cruck that he asks about on this forum or our FB page, and gets worked out through the advisement of members. Most admirable is the most recent when the engine let go. He is going through the time and expense to rebuild it rather than jump on the crate motor or stroker bandwagon! After all, the restoration and preservation of our beloved El Caminos, Sprints, and Caballeros is much of the 'Mantra' of the NECOA!

Another 'Kudo' for Zach here :You_Rock:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts